Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfection !!!


I told my friend that I am practicing on the language; he is trying to teach me. He said- good, keep it up, practice will make you learn fast and I said I know practice will make this woman perfect and the reply he gave me, left me surprised (and amused). He said “Women are perfect”.

Later in the night when I was going to sleep those words came back to me and I started thinking the ‘why’ factor and the answers to that ‘why’ factor I could find:

1. Women are more understanding than the men. You don’t have to speak to tell them that you are feeling sad or happy; they can tell you by looking once at you.

2. Women become mature at an early stage as compared to men. If you don’t believe me then ask for the view points of a girl and a guy about a relationship and you will get the difference ;)

3. A confidante and an accomplice, you can always dump any secret in a woman and she will always listen to you.

4. Only a woman can play the role of a friend, a mother, a sister, a guide, a wife, a partner, an advisor…. So many roles she plays at same time.

5. Only a woman loves without any conditions.

6. Women know how to take control of their emotions and feelings, they know when to move on and leave the past in the past whereas men can’t do it. (try to recall how many times you called up your ex-girlfriend to know what she is doing now)

And some quotes by some unknown great persons:

“Women are perfect because they are not men.”
“God made man first and then a woman, So man is just a trial piece and Woman is perfect.”

19 comments:

pooja said...

well i always maintain that we are the fairer sex ..and loved the 6th point ..its so bloody true and irritating :P

Unknown said...

good collection of FACTS ... the debate between man n woman always continues bt even they knw deep down that thy can never score over a women!
I vote for the first point :)

Shekhar Sharma said...

aaahm aahm !!!xcuse me.I have gt smthng to say about last line.."Women r PERFECT coz they r not MEN" this line itself is illogical..no one cn be perfect leavng god aside..n i think comparing GOD's two creatures is very much UNFAIR..No doubts women might be or i will women is very good in few areas but it doesnt mean MEN are not..I wud suggest better way of saying is.."MEN n WOMEN are both creatures of GOD serving the humanity in their best possible way"Never comapare..

Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

And a woman is another woman's worst enemy :)

nea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shekhar Sharma said...

Nea..very well said...In this situation I would prefer to say "I am very much right and you are not wrong also" :-)..
And for the PERCEPTION part I would say..I agree to the perception of author untill his/her perception consider a BUS to be a BUS not a CAR...
So,we should have right perceptions as well...
wat say!!!!

Three Cheers !!!!

Nirvana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isha said...

thanks everyone for giving your valuable view points.

@rajtilak if a woman is a woman's worst enemy then she is the best companion too.

pooja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nirvana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pooja said...

lol..there is surely some good stuff here .
i thot this post was supposed to be a light one ...but well hello- our guys have some real tall egos!!
@ shekhar - i appreciate ur views , men and women are diff. and the beauty lies in this difference ..awesome
well for others - @Mr.Nirvana ..take a chill pill, u really need to know how to present your take without being lopsided in correcting others about their being so ..may be u need 2 work on point no. 2 ..about maturity, urself :P..
and myself and rup - we know how to enjoy good humour ..:D

Anonymous said...

@Nirvana : Let Pooja decide what is her taste based on which she would decide whether she would read this blog or yours. And I don't think she is trying to support anyone, I have read her views on her comments on my blog and I don't think she is supporting either me or Isha. There is nothing to support about this, everyone has their own ideologies. You cannot decide for her what she should read.

Sumit said...

Wow! Some commotion you caused here, Isha.

While I differ with your views on perfection, I'd still agree on a few points, and concede that they make many/most women admirable (if not perfect). :)

Isha said...

Thanks SR :)

Nithya said...

nice list.....isha that was a gud essence of a women. :)

Haresh said...

So true :)

Vaishnav.Kasi said...

Nice post, with a very good insight about women but i kinda of disagree wid the last line, men and women are meant to be together no one is superior compared to the other and no one is meaning full without the other..Anyway nice post, keep posting

Isha said...

Thanks Vaishnav :)the last line is just something quoted by someone...I am in agreement that men and women compliment each other :)

Mukul said...

eesaa,
cant agree with you totaly on this one,
mature...ummm, i have seen enough women who would probably never qualify for that. i have seen the most level headed girls fall for guys who are worthless... so cant really agree.

i will agree with the confidante part, but i really havn't met any guys who are not good secret keepers, so its a tie here.

PT 4, uh, men too are fathers, brothers, guides , husbands etc etc, and these roles are not a bed of roses for anyone.

for every point i can tell u from experience that there are so many variants in guys and gals.

but then this is an eternal war and i dont think mine is the last point here..... :D